The Board of Northside Partnership is the overall governance agent for Preparing for Life.
A Sub-Committee of this board under the chairmanship of John Carr, ex-INTO General Secretary, guides the ongoing delivery and management of Preparing for Life on behalf of the Northside Partnership Board.
- John Carr – Chairperson (former INTO General Secretary) and Northside Partnership Board Member
- Paul Rogers – CEO, Northside Partnership
- Greg O’Reilly – Manager, Preparing for Life
- Suzanne Phelan – Independent Child Welfare Consultant (Vice Chairperson)
- Sheila Marshall – Local Area Health Manager, HSE Coolock and Northside Partnership Board Member
- Cllr. Larry O’Toole – Northside Partnership Board Member
- Gráinne Power – Principal, St Francis JNS, Priorswood
- Professor Noirin Hayes – Early Years Expert
- Grace Cathcart – Director of Speech and Language Services, HSE
- Mary McDermott – Director of Public Health Nursing Services, HSE
- Helen Coyne – Assistant Director of Public Health Nursing Services, HSE
- Pamela Meates – Finance Manager, Northside Partnership