Breastfeeding is the normal, healthy way to feed a baby.
Often, moms need some support when they have just had a baby. We deliver this through professional advice and information from a qualified lactation consultant, and through the peer-to-peer support you get from meeting other parents who are having similar experiences.
Breastfeeding Support includes:
- Breastfeeding advice, info and support
- One-to-one consultations
- Weekly support groups
- Talks and advice from healthcare professionals
- Dads & partners are welcome for friendly chats and discussions.
- The weekly support groups meet every Wednesday 11.30 - 12.30.
- Babies and toddlers welcome.
To find out more information and to reserve your place please contact
01 877 1509 / 087 290 8386 or