Comprising 6 monthly interactive workshops, Animating Aistear uses the Sustained Shared Thinking and Emotional Well Being Scales (SSTEWS) as a framework for supporting educators to understand their role in assessing and planning for children’s learning, development, and emotional wellbeing.
Throughout Animating Aistear the Early Years Mentors provide one to one mentoring and coaching support to assist participants to set and accomplish goals and embed new learning into practice.
The Animating Aistear interactive workshops introduce and explore the following areas:
- Introduction to Animating Aistear
- What is Mentoring for Early Years Educators
- Building trust, confidence, and independence
- Supporting learning and critical thinking
- Assessing learning for Learning and Planning
- Use of a range of Assessment Tools in Early Years practice
Early Years Programme Coordinator
Phone: 087-921-5435 Email: email@example.com
Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Phone: 087-177-5964 Email: Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Mentor
Phone: 0877384037 Email: email@example.com